fuck. its https://bitcoinenemies.com
Want to have an end-to-end encrypted chat about bitcoin and freedom technology, but not do it under the umbrella of Zoom and increasingly strict terms of service? Then https://usethe.tools
Or if you're already on a different @matrix server, you can just join the chat at https://matrix.to/#/#Bitcoin:usethe.tools?via=usethe.tools
My ToS read:
Users must be based or based-adjacent.
Use the tools.
"It isn't my fear of these agencies leading me to hide my bitcoin identity; it is my identity being hidden which is leading me to be fearless in the face of upcoming challenges."
we will emerge victorious https://bitcoinenemies.com
here's a birdstate.bitcoinenemies.com invite link good for anyone in the next hour:
Bitcoinenemies.com has been updated.
- Congrats to our latest Statesman, @mechanic41turk
- Keybase removed
- Mastodon, Matrix links added
Had a great discussion about self-custody and the pitfalls of KYC with Max on his podcast, Bit-Buy-Bit:
My @samourai_official Whirlpool fees are set to ~2.5 sats/anonset
The BitcoinEnemies team is now on Matrix.
Scan to join or add:
Successor to Keybase for us. Main rooms bridged to Telegram.
How to setup mastodon on your own domain; Muppet Edition
3) Install Yunohost
4) Configure DNS records on your domain
5) Post install from Yunohost GUI
- Add domain and auto-generate LetsEncrypt SSL cert
6) Install Mastodon from Yunohost GUI
- repo reference: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/mastodon_ynh